Video Training →Networking Fundamentals for Security Practitioners | Cybrary
English | Size: 157.21 MB
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of networking through the lens of a security practioner. More specifically, we will cover topics like network protocols, architecture, devices, and topology, which are vital for any entry level IT/Security professional.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to
- Linux Fundamentals for Security Practitioners | Cybrary
- Wireless Network Fundamentals for Security Practitioners | Cybrary
- Networking Fundamentals | Cybrary
- Infosec - Networking Fundamentals
- Cisco Core Security: Network Security Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.