Video Training →Threat Hunting with Windows Event Forwarding | Cybrary
English | Size: 349.74 MB
In this course we will learn about an approach to collect events from windows devices in both normal operations and when an intrusion is suspected. We will use Windows Event Forwarding (WEF) natively built into Windows for Incident detection while sharing our learnings and step-by- step instructions with WEF configuration and management workflows.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to
- Threat Hunting Professional (THP) v2 2020 PDF | eLearnSecurity
- Practical Threat Hunting - Applied Network Defense
- Threat Hunting Professional eTHP v1 | eLearnSecurity
- Resolvn Threat Hunting Virtual Machine (RTHVM)
- SANS Threat Hunting and Incident Response Summit 2017
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.